What is the fund?
The Women First Fund will provide multi-year grants to third sector organisations who are helping women on low incomes to be more financially resilient. Through our funding we aim to achieve the following outcomes for women on low incomes:
- More confident and better equipped to respond to financial adversity
- Thinking more positively about their future
- Are recruited into or create their own jobs paying at least the living wage
- Improving their functional, vocational and communication skills
- More able to manage their money and debt
- Reporting improved social and emotional well-being
Who is it for?
We will announce future funding rounds in Autumn / Winter 2017.
How much can I apply for?
We expect to award grant funding of £20,000 to £30,000 per annum to each project over a maximum of three years initially. However, if you have any questions please email us email@example.com
Am I Eligible?
The programme is open to charities, social enterprises and other not-for-profit organisations that:
- Have a clear mission and project that is aligned to supporting women on low incomes to become financially resilient
- Are well managed with clear governance structures
- Have robust financial procedures in place and are a going concern
- Are working with other local agencies and partners
- Provide venues and services which are open and accessible
- Are led by experienced trustees and staff with a high level of competency
- Have appropriate safeguarding measures and policies in place
How do I apply?
To apply please download the application form, guidance notes and selection criteria here and return the completed application and any enclosures to firstname.lastname@example.org